Trust & Estate Law
Our trust and estate planning service include:
- advising on the establishment of trusts,
- advising on the implementation of full asset ownership,
- advising business structuring plans,
- advising on optimising your after tax income,
- advising on protecting your assets from creditors,
- advising on protecting your assets from means testing,
- drafting of wills,
- estate and trust administration requirements.
In past years, Estate planning was thought of as making a will. While our law and life becoming more complex many people now consider a Family Trust an important part of estate planning.
The most common reasons for forming a Family Trust are:
- Asset management
- Gift for purposes
- Protection of family assets from financial problem
- Protecting family assets for the next generation
- Protection of assets from Relationship Property claims
- Income spreading is often attractive for accountants
- Obtaining government subsidies
We want our clients to feel comfortable with their asset ownership structures and the future treatment of their property. Contact us to discuss your situation.